Thursday 19 October 2017

Danganronpa V3 (spoiler free)

So... uh... this will be short.

I have always enjoyed the Danganronpa series. Personally I like Spike Chunsofts other series "Zero Escape" a bit more but the style and themes of the Danganronpa series was always interesting.

It's been a long journey over these 7 years.
some games.... a spinoff (that I admittedly never played) and even an anime that you need to watch in the most convoluted order (coming from someone who like the original airing order of Haruhi Suzimiya) and now we have arrive at Danganronpa V3
It's everything you've come to know and love from the other games.... plus even more.
and after finally beating it I think I only have a few things to say.

This game is really good, if you liked the other games you'll probably like this one.

If you wanna get into this series then start from Game 1, trust me it's worth it (though I honestly don't think the spinoff is 100% necessary)

And last but not least.

F*ck Danganronpa

No comments:

Post a Comment